Friday, September 1, 2017

August Book Roundup

It is officially September.

And I read less than half of the books on my August TBR.

I'm never going to finish.

My August TBR was about 30 books long, which would have been fine except I didn't take one major factor into account... mainly the fact that summer was ending and my free time along with it...

So, I thought I would do a little roundup of all the books I read in August 


~My August Books~


Total: 15 books                                            New: 12                                     Rereads: 3


5 Stars:
4 Stars:
  • None
3 Stars:
2 Stars:
1 Star:
  • None (thank goodness)
Biggest Disappointment: Flame in the Mist... I had wanted to read this book for so long and then I could barely get myself through it.

Biggest Surprise: The End of the Day. I never thought I would love it as much as I did, it's now one of my new favorite books.

Favorite New Series: The Seven Realms series. I randomly downloaded the eBook thinking it would be a decent way to pass the time and wound up loving it. Now I have 7+ more books to read by the same author.

Favorite Reread: Shades of Magic series, because they are some of the best books ever. I'm still rereading the third one but I'm counting it in this anyway.

Best Book News: 3 new books in the same world as the Shades of Magic series. And then a fourth, new book. What's not to like?

Now time to write out a September TBR that I will promptly ignore because new books are just too tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment